Last modified: December 1st , 2014
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Additionally, INVIVALINK, for its applications and services, uses Google Analytics services, that they will discuss the information, payable by INVIVALINK, of how is used the application and/or service, with the only end of giving reports of the activity of the same.
For more information can consult the Centre of privacy of the analytical tool:
CLASSIFICATIONS OF COOKIES USED BY INVIVALINK
a) According to the company that it manages them:
- Own cookies: They are those cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a team or authority managed by the group and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a team or managed authority or not by INVIVALINK, being a third party that which discusses obtained data via cookies.
b) According to the time scale that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Cookies of session: They are those cookies designed for to obtain and to store details while the user accesses a website or application. Are employed to store information that only interests to keep for the service provision requested by the user in a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are those cookies in which details follow stored in the terminal to those which you can access and to discuss during a defined period by the group, and that it can go of some minutes to several years.
c) According to the aim for that which obtained data are discussed via cookies:
- Technical cookies: They are anyone who allows the user the navigation via a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that in her exist.
- Cookies of customization: They are those that they allow the user to access the service with some general character characteristics predefined, according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user (for example, the language, the type of web browser through which accesses the service, the regional set-up from where accesses the service, etc.).
- Analytical cookies: They are anyone who allows the behavioural follow-up and analysis of the users of web sites to those which are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigational profiles of the users of these spaces, in order to introduce improvements according to the data analysis of use that do users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that they allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where applicable, have been included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, on the basis of criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which announcements are shown.
Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
REVIEW OF COOKIES POLICIES
INVIVALINK will carry out a review of the Policy of cookies annually, unless there are demands regulations or of another kind that they do necessary to adapt the Policy with an inferior frequency. Therefore, users are advised to consult periodically its content.